Kitesurfing lessons / how to / school
Progression or good idea for the steps to kiteboarding
A.IKO kite surfing Progression
B. Concepts Of Using Wind to get the kite to pull us where and how we wont
C.kite Flying Simulator, a no wind kitesurfing fun
1a.Beach Rigging Set Up kitesurfing gear
1b.Boat Rig & Kitesurfing Pre-Rig
2.Safety Pre-Flight kite check
4.Water Launch & Re-Launch
5.Moving With The Kite
7. Turn / Change Direction
Miami Kiteboarding lessons Miami How to kiteboarding
Miami Kiteboarding lessons How to kiteboarding, kite board Water sports with IKO & PASA school, lessons 305 600-0669 kite surf
Miami kiteboarding, Hatteras kiteboarding , kiteboarding lessons, Miami kiteboarding lessons, Hatteras kiteboarding lessons
The following tables are a detailed explanation of the different skill levels to achieve. Check your level according to the International Kiteboarding Organization certification standards:- validate your levels, from your first body drag to your first jump,- allow instructors to know exactly what you have learnt and from what point to take up your training.
- Define if the practice area is safe for practice.
- Set up and check the equipment alone (kite, line, control bar).
- Go away from the shore (with side-shore and side-on-shore wind) while body dragging, go down wind and come back to the shore.
- In the water, pilot a kite with power from one side of the wind window to the other, passing by the power area. The pilot must be able to perform while piloting the kite at different heights from the water.
- Perform the previously mentioned exercise while piloting with one hand.
- Know the water start theory: board and body positioning, kite piloting.
- Recover the board in deep water and position the feet in the foot-straps and keep the position while piloting the kite.
- Stand up on the board and ride while moving the kite up and down.
- Tie the board leash alone.
- Set up a 4 line kite alone and check that it is properly done. Obligatory at this point if it hasn't been done before.
- Pilot a 4 line kite.
- Activate the safety systems of a 4 line bar (power loop, leash).
- Adjust a four line kite while using the power loop.
- Adjust the trim system of a 4 line kite to avoid it to fly backward or to adjust the power.
- Know the right of way rules.
- Ride away from the shore and come back to the shore.
- Edge on the heel and toe side to change the course.
- Accelerate by edging down and moving the kite.
- Stop by edging.
- Be able to keep an edge.
- Ride away from the shore and come back at starting point. Ride upwind.
- Constantly ride upwind.
- Recover the board without the leash, by body dragging upwind.
- Ride a twin tip. Optional if it has been done before.
- Switch of direction.
- Know the theoretical approach to jumps.
- Perform a sm